"Tak Kenal Maka Tak Cinta"

Assalamualaikum,
 Hi and good evening. Wah wah look at my tittle~ tak kenal maka tak cinta *giggles alone*. Ok so I just wanna do a short update about my university life. Days passes by faster than I expected. I already attended 4 classes in total and I already have 2 assignments wuuu~Yeah,, I haven't finished any of them (rip xP). Good thing is, I have a lot of new friends! Like, tons of em and I am officially really happy to be here, studying. They're all super friendly and nice, and everyone is just so cute you know! The only thing that frustrates me a bit is the number of Whatssapp group created. Ya Allah there's more than 5 groups already (just for classes, faculty and assignment group) *face-palm*. My phone will 'ding!' every seconds and if I go offline for even 30 minutes, there'll be hundreds of unread messages gosh~ hahahahha

 I only have morning class today (CTU) cuz our ELC got cancelled. Miss Nadiah is busy with EPT students. *whisper*gred A english student, UK rank*whisper*. lol. So, after this I'm going to proceed with doing my assignments and maybe take a nap? Yeah, I should take a nap cuz why not kan? hahahha xP. One more thing! I'm so shocked+happy at the fact that teacher Norimah actually commented on my previous post!!! Gaaaahhhdddd! I really don't expect her to comment anything but she did. Thank you teacher :*. To everyone who visited this blog, thank you so much. Thank you for increasing my viewers, you ROCK! hahahah. Ok need to go before I rant on weird things that I shouldn't xP. Salam Ramadhan~

Love,J❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Start

Koku and test